The International Pairs Amputee Division is an Invitation Tournament with no qualifying events. Entries will be
done on a first come first serve basis. All entries must be made as a “Pair”—an arm amputee and a leg amputee
as a team (Pair). Players do not have to be from the same Countries.
- Accommodation 4 nights (sharing)—single accommodation available.
- All Golf—Practise round and two competition rounds.
- All meals—breakfast, lunch and evening functions.
- Free Practise Balls and Driving Range.
- Golf Carts/Buggies sharing.